Yoga, Reiki and Sound Healing Classes in Lincolnshire
Welcome! My name is Blu Cottam. I would like to introduce you to some transformative tools that have, for me, been inspirational, deeply healing and totally supportive of my spiritual journey.
My wish in sharing about these modalities is that you too may feel inspired to explore their benefits and may have the possibility to experience some beautiful shifts and greater well-being in your own life.
A few highlights of my Journey so far
Practising and studying Yoga, which I first discovered in the 1970's and began teaching in 1989, has laid a solid foundation of wisdom and direction for my other healing explorations, as well as keeping me strong upon my Path!
My next significant discovery and initiation was into the sacred healing art of Reiki and Seichem. This opening to spirit has been deeply helpful in times of emergency as well as in helping to bring about a clearer "centredness" and inner connection. Best of all, I have been able to help many others with these healing gifts.
Studying with Vicky Wall further opened my eyes and heart through the spectrum of Colour and it's significance as a tool for consciousness and awakening to more of our potential, shining a light for clearer direction and how to really live our true colours. Working for many years at Aura-Soma to bring the healing colour energies together into their equilibrium bottles in dedication to Vicky's vision was a great privilege and important part of my development.
The introduction to Sound as a medium for bringing about healing, balance and happiness-felt like filling the heart with sunshine!! What a joy, to share with others in toning and singing together, feeling the added impetus of our "together" energy - a lovely sense of community, each of us free, individual, unique and independent and yet feeling the power of possibilities through our joining in harmony as one! The spiritual path does not need to be a lonely one!
I am trained as a Practitioner and Tutor of:
- Sound Healing ( The College of Sound Healing)
- Yoga (British Wheel of Yoga)
- Reiki and Seichem (RASA) Healing
- I also trained with Vicky Wall, the innovator of Aura-Soma, in the therapeutic application and wisdom held within Colour.
- Practitioner Training Course accredited by The College of Sound Healing, "The Practice of Sound Healing", for those who wish to work with sound healing or to incorporate sound healing with their existing therapy practice. Also a personally transformative journey on all levels.
- Reiki and Seichem (RASA) attunements and treatments.
- Healing treatments: Sound Healing, Reiki and Seichem (RASA) Healing and combinations, according to individual needs, including Colour and Crystals
- Workshops: "Sound and Colour" and "Yoga and Sound" (also validated by the College of Sound Healing as options of "further Workshops" towards the completion of the College Practitioner training)
- "Vocal toning and Sound Bath" monthly Group, open to all.
- Regular Classes: Yoga and Meditation, groups and one-one personal tuition.